Pinterest is an application accessible on the web and mobile platforms. It is mainly used to discover Images, GIFs, and videos. The founders of Pinterest started the development on the site in 2009 and launched it as a beta version in 2010. We will discuss how you can use the app and how to discover your favorite images in this post on Pinterest Login Account.
Pinterest started off slow as there was competition from other social media platforms. But over the years, people have come to love the app and the users have gradually increased. It currently has over 200 million monthly active users. In a bid to increase the number of users, the developers created an iPhone App and then an Android one.
In the next section, we will see the different login methods that you can use to log into your Pinterest Account. You will also find out how you can create an account and recover your password in case you forget it.
Pinterest Login is really simple as all the login methods are and you don’t have to do much. Moreover, there are many different ways to do Pinterest Log in. You can use the official website or the official app on your mobile devices. First, we will be seeing the Pinterest.com Login method for the PC platform.
- In this method, you will have to log into your Pinterest Account with the help of the website.
- So, open a browser on your PC and then enter this URL: www.pinterest.com.
- Hit the Enter key and it will take you to the homepage of the official website.
- Right in the middle of the screen, you will see the Sign-Up window.
- Now, if you don’t have an account, you will want to create one.
- But if you already have one, click on the Log In button in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, enter your Email or phone number and then the password.
- Finally, click on the red “Log In” button and you will be logged into your account in no time at all.
Once you have logged in, you can do a lot of things such as discover new images based on your tastes, pin those images to boards, etc. We shall show you how you can sign up for a Pinterest Log In Account in the next section.
Pinterest Account Registration
If you want to discover new things on Pinterest Sign In, then you need to sign up for an account which is not at all difficult. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Go to the official website from here.
- Once you reach the website, you will see the sign-up window on the homepage.
- See, there are three methods to create an account.
- Either you can use your Facebook Account, Google Account, or use your email.
- If you want to use Facebook or Google, click on the link and log into your account.
- Pinterest Sign In will take your info and create your account on its own.
- If you want to use your email, then enter it in the field and create a password of your own.
- Finally, click on Continue and Follow the rest of the steps.
- You will have to provide your personal information.
Soon enough and after a couple of minutes, you will have your Pinterest Login Account.
www.Pinterest.com Login on Android
Android has the official app on the Google Play Store for free. All you need for this procedure is a stable internet connection and your Google Account.
- If you are a new Android user, then make sure that you are logged into your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store and search for the app.
- Select it from the results and install it.
- Now, open the app and simply log in with your email/number and password.
Well, that is it for the Pinterest Login method on the Android platform. Moreover, the login method is the same for smartphones and tablets as well.
Pinterest Log In from iPhone
iPhone was actually the first mobile device to have the Pinterest Login App. The Login method here is basically the same as the previous ones.
- Open the iOS App Store and then search for the app.
- Find it and Install it by tapping on the “Get” button.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app from the home screen.
- Simply log in with your Pinterest Login credentials.
- Now, you will be able to discover your favorite images.
The app will let you find a lot of different things based on your likes and interest.
Reset Pinterest Account Password
Juggling too many passwords can be tricky and it can make you forget some of the passwords. It is a possibility and in case you ever forget your Pinterest Login password, then there is an easy way to recover it. Follow these steps in case of an emergency and you will be able to reset your password in no time at all.
- First of all, go to the official website from this link.
- Click on the Log In tab in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, instead of entering your username, click on Forgot Password.
- It will take you to the password recovery page.
- You will be required to enter your username, email, or name.
- Enter any one of those and then click on the Search button.
- It will find your Pinterest Login Account and then send a rest link to your registered email account.
- You have to then use the link to reset your password and create a new one.
This way, you can easily create a new password for your account. You can also use the same to find out your profile if you have trouble remembering your username or email.
As you can see, we have demonstrated the Pinterest Login procedure for different platforms in this post. You have also learned how to create an account and recover the login details if you happen to forget them. If you need any more help with the topic, then feel free to contact us at PinterestLogin.